Columbine Landscaping provides a complete range of landscape design and contract services to our clients. Work with us if you are located in Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda and the Berkeley and Oakland Hills.
- Consultation. We are experts in horticulture and design. We listen to your goals and make recommendations based on tastes and lifestyle, which influence outdoor design.
- Scalable Design. We manage large-scale demolition and construction projects as well as small-scale projects making yards pet and child friendly and deterring unwanted animals such as deer, gophers and moles.
- Drainage. We install French drain systems, sump pumps and downspout routing.
- Building. We build stone, concrete, interlocking block, stucco, wood, natural stone, and fabricated stone veneer walls. We also build fences using durable materials like redwood, Trex, cedar, and imported hardwoods. Making structures that are durable is part of our green sensibility.
- Construction. We build mortared flagstone, brick, slate, and tile patios, pathways and garden steps. We also install complete outdoor living spaces.
- Green/Sustainable Practices. We match plants to environment and client preferences. Our green sensibility means that wherever possible, we recommend drought-tolerant, native plants.
- Making waves. We install water features, including fountains and still and koi ponds.
- Irrigation. We are specialists in the installation of drip and underground pop-up systems, including automatic timers.
- Creation of patios and pathways. We work with concrete in a number of ways to create patios and pathways: tinting concrete, laying cobblestone and manufactured cobble pavers and natural stone, such as flagstone, slate and reinforced concrete slab bases.